Samari Utthan Sewa (SUS) is a non-profit; non-government organization (NGO) dedicated to uplift poor, landless, women and other disadvantages and marginalized communities is seeking qualified Nepali citizens for the following positions.
Field Coordinator – 1 (One)
Duty Station: Chitwan District (Kabilash)
• Bachelor degree in agricultural and animal science & veterinary with 2-3 years’ working experience in Non-government organization
• Skills, knowledge and experience in project planning, implementation and coordination on livelihood, agricultural and community development.
• English Proficiency in spoken and written.
• Responsible for planning and coordinating the project.
• Managing of project staff and field-based staff in timely.
• Quality implementation of project activities in the project districts, including organizational and institutional development, livelihood, awareness and advocacy activities.
• Participating in municipality review meetings, social audits, joint monitoring visits and other government and stakeholder collaboration meetings.
• Overseeing the compilation and processing of data, and writing of project reports to donor and different stakeholders in English done by the M&E Officer.
• Disseminating learning through reports, internal and external meetings.
Contract period one (1) year with possibility of extension, salaries and benefits are according to the policies of SUS.
Only shortlisted applications will be called for interview. Candidates from dalits, women and marginalized groups are especially encouraged to apply.
Send your application with CV mentioning expected benefits by 18th February 2019
Samari Utthan Sewa (SUS)
P.O. Box No. 8975,
EPC No. 1440, Lalitpur, Nepal
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org