05 Feb VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Samari Utthan Sewa (SUS) is a non-government, not-for-profit social development organisation. It was founded in 2008 by a group of committed youths from Dalit community. It has been working with the Dalit, poor, vulnerable and other socially excluded segments of the society focusing on their basic needs and improving livelihoods, while also contributing in the process empowering them to raise their voices for the cause of human rights, particularly Dalit and women human rights, and it is now seeking qualified Nepali citizens for the following positions.
Basic Job Information: District Coordinator
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Chitwan District (Madi Municipality)|
|Apply Before (Deadline)||:||Feb. 12, 2021|
|Education Level||:||Bachelor Degree|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 3 years|
- Bachelor degree in social science, development studies, management or related field of study with at least 3 years’ working experience in Non-government organization.
- Skills, knowledge and experience in project planning, implementation and coordination on livelihood, agricultural and community development.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- English Proficiency in spoken and written.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Managing of project staff and field-based staff in timely.
- Quality implementation of project activities in the project districts, including organizational and institutional development, livelihood, awareness and advocacy activities.
- Participating in municipality review meetings, social audits, joint monitoring visits and other government and stakeholder collaboration meetings.
- Overseeing the compilation and processing of data, and writing of project reports to donor and different stakeholders.
- Disseminating learning through reports, internal and external meetings.
Contract period one (1) year with possibility of extension, salaries and benefits are according to the policies of SUS.
Only shortlisted applications will be called for interview. Candidates from dalits, women and marginalized groups are especially encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to send your application with cover letter and CV mentioning expected benefits by 12th February 2021.
Samari Utthan Sewa (SUS)
P.O. Box No. 8975,
EPC No. 1440, Lalitpur, Nepal
Or by email: email@example.com